As I did the last year with my list of top 5 contributed articles published during 2009, it’s time to select the best articles that have been written during the last year. The choice have been done following the same criteria used the last year.
Here you have the complete list (favorite on top):
- White Sea Black Sea – travels on the Border, by Jens Olof Lasthein
- Innocent X, by David Paul Lyon
- A parallel reality, by Alexandra Demenkova
- A dedication: to Urghyen and Ladakh, by Sankar Sridhar
- “Zapatistas”, heroes from the last century, by Jon Bertelli
- Life Lessons: The Journey Within, by Izabella Demavlys
- Terre des Oublis, by Steven Greaves
- General Butt Naked, by Ryan Lobo
- Camila, by Veronika Marquez
- Ein nichtort or the fairy tail about the galoshes of fortune – an insightview, by Evi Lemberger
I suggest to all Camera Obscura followers to read (or re-read) all these articles because they are wonderful essays about great contemporary visual artist works. Thank you to all these photographers for their article, and thank you also to all the others artists that have contributed to Camera Obscura.
During 2010 I also publish an assay about my own work in the style of contributed article. Sure, I can’t have the presumption to insert it in the top ten list, but if you are interested you can find it here: Physics, adventure, poetry and photography in Antarctica.